The 71st Annual Camden House and Garden Tour
July 19, 2018 | 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
The Camden Garden Club held its first House and Garden Tour in 1948 with ten sites visited by about 500 people. The funds raised by these tours ensures that the Camden Garden Club will be able to continue in the spirit of the original founders all those years ago. Preparations for this year’s Tour are well underway. This major fundraising event has been the highlight of the summer season since it began in 1948, and this year ticket holders will be able to visit many of the homes and gardens that participated in that very first tour.
On the Day of the Tour
- Check in at: Camden Hills State Park, Route 1, north of Camden OR Maine Sport Outfitters, Route 1, south of Camden. Bring your Stripe receipt to either the Camden Hills State Park or Maine Sport Outfitters parking lot to pick up your ticket.
- Tickets will also be on sale day of tour at Camden Hills State Park or Maine Sport Outfitters. Tickets purchased the day of the tour are $40.
- Tickets are non-refundable. No credit cards will be accepted the day of the tour day. The tour takes place rain or shine.
- Last entry to all houses on the tour is at 3:30 p.m.
- This is not a walking tour. We encourage you to carpool.
- Visitors tour at their own risk. Properties on the tour are not handicapped accessible.
- Cameras, cell phones, pets, packages, strollers and umbrellas are prohibited in the homes.
- The tour is not appropriate for children. may be carried on the tour. Any walking child must have a full-price ticket.
The Camden Garden Club wishes to extend a special thank you to the sponsors of our 2017 House and Garden Tour. Our programs and community projects are made possible by their support. Be sure to tell them you heard about them from the Camden Garden Club.